Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pep Talk

Listen up, eyebrows and eyelashes! You guys have been underestimated all season. I'm sorry. You are hugely important to this team. You frame the face, help give expressions, and you have the ability to change an entire look. You are doing a fantastic job hanging in there, and I appreciate your determination and your heart! Look, I promise not to take you for granted ever again. Eyebrows, I will not wait too long before grooming you when you are back to your full potential. Eyelashes, I will not keep makeup on you overnight. You guys need to fight. You're strong. You will not be erased from this face. I need you, buddies! Are you with me? Let's go out there and fight this thing!


2 comments:

  1. Toni, Only you can make cancer seem funny, and fun. You are something special girl. I am so lucky to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did ya save some of your hair to glue onto the eyebrows???
    ya gotta admit, taking a shower is super quick now without having to shampoo or shave! right?

    ReplyDelete